Tuition and Fees
Admission Tuition and Fees Schedule 2012-2013
FACTS® Tuition Management Service Overview www.factsmgt.com
- There is an annual non-refundable $41 administrative fee for enrollment in the FACTS® program per family. This fee will be added to your tuition collected by FACTS® – please do not make this payment to the school.
- Pay tuition over 10 months via personal check, money order, or automatic deduction.
- Your enrollment form to FACTS® must be returned with your registration.
- All families not selecting the FACTS® tuition plan in their registration packet will be expected to make direct payment to Santa Cruz.
- Tuition payments may be paid:
- in one lump sum
- via an automatic monthly draft from your bank account. Accounts are drafted for 10 months – August– May.
- written notice will be given 10 days after any tuition payment delinquency
- delinquency amount must be paid by credit card, money order, certified check or cash within 15 days from the date of the notification
- if delinquency amount is not paid within the above stated time frame, student(s) will be not be permitted to attend school until the delinquency is cured
- if more than one delinquency occurs, payment for the remaining amount due will be required to continue the student’s enrollment.
- The family must make an appeal regarding tuition delinquencies in writing.
- any appeals regarding tuition delinquencies policies will be forwarded to the School Finance Committee for review and recommendation.